Updating an eBook on PHP
PHP is the 2nd most preferred language to work on.
Inside the computer’s world, there is only data represented by two symbols, “0” and “1”, called bits (binary digits). You can read data, modify data, create new data—but anything that isn’t data simply does not exist. The data is stored as long sequences of bits and is thus fundamentally alike. PHP manipulates the two symbols to bring the information from 0’s and 1’s to computer users.Start reading at
In the book you will discover how to
- Find the day of the week
- Find How to pay back a loan
- The difference between two dates
- Creating Addition and multiplication tables
- Calculate A Mortgage Monthly Payment
- Calculate A Mortgage Period with given monthly Payment
and many more to come.